We offer a professional measuring and fitting service between Marbella, Estepona, Sotogrande and Gibraltar for all our curtains and blinds.
To book an appointment please contact us today.
How to measure curtains
- Measure your track or pole from end to end. If you have a rail with a centre overlap measure the length of the rail and add the length of the overlap to it to obtain the total width.
- Measure the drop of your curtains. Normally curtains sit 1cm above the floor for full length curtains, 1cm above the sill or 15cm – 20cm below the sill. Always measure in at least three places along the width of your curtains as floors and sills are rarely perfectly level. Take the smallest of your measurements.
- Pencil, Pinched & Box pleat heading – on a track, measure from the top of the track. On a pole – measure from the bottom of the curtain ring to where you want the curtain to finish.
- Eyelet heading will fit poles up to 30mm in diameter. Measure from the top of the pole to where you want your curtain to finish and add 3cm.
Once you have chosen your fabric and completed your measuring send us the finished measurements and we will send you an initial quotation.
How to measure blinds
- Firstly, you must fix your track/batten in the required position. If the blind is to hang within a window recess, fix to the underside of the window frame. If it is to hang outside, fix to the top or above the window frame.
- To calculate the length of the blind, measure from the top of the track/batten to the bottom of the window frame.
- For the width, measure the length of the track/batten.